Is it just me

or does anyone else get naseated as they walk past the deli and fish department at Krogers or any grocery store

And  how can you complain??

"Excuse me mister/ma'am the store smells bad?"

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• ewww yes!
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• OMG!! i just came from Krogers and thought the same thing!! i like 'fresh' fish/ect, but dang! i don't like smelling it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Me me me!!! Oh god, I steer clear of that area. If I need produce or something. I make hubby go fetch. Or I breath out of my mouth if it's absolutely necessary that I must go past it. I'm getting nauseated just thinking about it! Bleck.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• We went this morning and OMG I was gagging the whole time.
    mamabeard3

Comment by mamabeard3 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes!. There is one of those at the Kroger affiliated store here and I cannot stand to go back there. Unfortunately it's in between the dairy and the meat sections so I can't avoid it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Write a letter to the home office.The store should keep their fresh seafood in a closed cooler display case.If the door is closed the smell should be contained.Personally I wouldn't buy any seafood from a store that smelled bad,wondering when they last cleaned the area.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yuck yes :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2011