If a man is interested in you...

...will he necessarily ask you out or do everything he can to get to know you? Or are some men really just shy and afraid to make that first move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• i forgot how that all begans... lol but i am pretty sure he makes the move....
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Both. Men are different, just like women. Some women will wait for a man, while others will take that power, and use it.

If there is a man you are interested in, ask him out.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 1:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• both
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• ...ooo my husband was super super shy but he ended up making the first move after a whole lot of HINTS from me. ;) Good LUCK
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Give him hints and play it cool like either way you'll be fine.
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Definitely depends on the guy. If you know his history with girls, I think it will provide some hints. If he's a guy that's had his fair share of girlfriends, then he'll more than likely make the first move. If he hasn't had many and seems the shy type, then you may have to make the first move. If you like him enough, then maybe just make the first move yourself. If you're really not sure, then maybe ask him to go out with you and a group of friends to make it more casual.
    jessicajacobson

Answer by jessicajacobson at 2:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• it depends some guys make moves some guys dont
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I say if the guy isn't man enough to make the move.. He isn't man enough for me to pay attention to..

I made the mistake of taking the lead.... LEADS TO DRAMA... AND MOMMA'S BOYS ACTING LIKE YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEM... NOPE..NOT WORTH IT!
    2boys4momma

Answer by 2boys4momma at 3:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011