For moms who order from Amazon.com

Don't you LOVE it when you order a book, kind of skeptical about how the condition will be because it's listed as "Acceptable" or "Good" and then you get it really fast and it's actually in "Like New" or "Very Good" condition?

Maybe I've just gotten lucky, but I have ordered like 6 books listed in "Good" or "Acceptable" condition and I personally think they should have been listed as "Like New" or "Very Good" because they're in pristine condition. I've bought books new from a store in worse condition than some of these!

I LOVE Amazon!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• Yes! I love Amazon.com and that's one reason why. All of the books I've gotten have been in pristine condition, and like half the cost (or less!)
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I've gotten some used books for $1 or less (plus shipping) that were in FANTASTIC shape.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes, that has happened to me and I am pleased too.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I know! I got 4 books (well, I'm still waiting on two because I ordered them Saturday) that would have cost me at least $80 from a store for LESS than $30! I think I paid like $27 including the $3.99 shipping for each book. There are a few things I wouldn't buy from Amazon, but for most books, I won't buy anywhere else. (The one exception was a replacement copy of A Christmas Carol which I could NOT find really cheap on there and ended up finding for $3.95 at BAM over the weekend.)

Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011