and suddenly discharge, lots of it! adult content

I'm about 8 and a half weeks and i haven't had much discharge so far, until today. I just went to the bathroom and my underwear was full of it! I'm not too worried about it, I'll bring it up at my appt on Monday but I'm wondering if anyone has had anything similar where they didn't have any and then all of the sudden it came all at once? This is my second pregnancy but it's a lot different than my first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• every pregnancy isdifferent and its normal for your body chemistry to have changed with your second baby. If its green or bloody thats when you should panic.
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• no its normal white and a little watery, its just weird that it sprung up on me today :p
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• its normal just carry minipads with ya
    i had a prob like that doc said our bodys change ph and wierd stuff happens lol it should be okay lemme know what doc says.
    gl & tc
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Another fun perk of pregnancy! As you probably know, as long as it isn't colored or smelly, it's probably nothing. I had the same thing for both my pregnancies. I stocked up on panty liners!! Best of luck to you and congrats!
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011