Help! My jeans feel tight- damn dryer!

Or was it all that crap I've had the past week or so? LOL- What about you- your jeans feeling a bit snug these days?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Happens to me every fall. Beginning of summer, I hang all my warm weather clothes up and wouldn't you know it? When it's time to wear them again, they have shrunk a size or two! It's amazing how that happens!!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• omg yes! yes! yes! because iv been eating more then what i should!!! i'v been a bad girl.... very bad!!!
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• There a clothes dryer virus going around, it shrinks women's clothes, the biggest time for this problem is right after Thanksgiving and Christmas. Denim is especially susceptible to this phenomena. But it is possible to get rid of this virus. The best time is usually right after New Year's, when you have worried yourselves  sick, that you end up eating carrot and celery sticks and yogurt.

SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• these days? how about this past year?? and i can't blame it on the dryer..i hang-dry them!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yeah, they're a big snugger since November. Time to start clearing some of the crap out of my system.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes and this is how I deal with it...sweat pants!!!! LOL Happy New Year!!! =-)
    ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I am pretty sure that I need to start walking more. LOL my pants have shrunk too. I am sure it is not me or all those yummy holiday treats.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• don't you just hate it when they shrink specially your favorite pair of jeans,well i don't really dry my jeans i hang them to dry
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• They are but I had a baby 2 1/2 months ago. I probably gained a little over the holidays too.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 4:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You can blame it on the dryer. That is ok. (but I'd start doing some exercise to fit the new dryer jeans!)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011