any LO's have their own wheelbarrow?

DS will be 3 this year and I was thinking about planting a garden. I bet he'd love helping me! On the to-get-list (for him) i have gardening tools, and I was thinking he'd like a wheelbarrow maybe from radio flyer. But he already has a plastic 2 seater radio flyer wagon...would the wheel barrow be a waste of money? if your LO has a wheelbarrow, how long have they had it?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• when i was gardening, and ds helped, he used his RF wagon as a wheel-barrow..i thought, 'wow, smart kid!'..you can just hose it out for cleaning. i think i may be more easily maneuvered than the w-b, for a LO.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• *it may be...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Mine had the Little Tykes one and LOVE it!! They also had their own set of tools, seeds, and section of garden.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2011