Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I live in Everett Wa. and my son has been diagnosed with adhd with underlying emotional barriers and am looking for the best doctor to treat his underlying emotional issues. Does anyone have any reccommendations?

My sons issues are more emotional because he is behind in area's which cause him to have feelings of remorse and inadequacy, poor self esteem. He has problems with impulse control and the report I got from his first evaluation show that he is developmentally behind his peers. This is all new to me and if there is someone outthere whose experience and expertise could guide me in hte right direction I would be incredibly grateful.. I am looking for school systems that work well with add kids and doctors who are faith based.

Answer Question

Asked by wei2cul at 11:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.