Please, someone, tell me I'm NOT crazy and alone lol

I already know what I'm going to be for Halloween if I can get my materials and make my costume (and if I get toned enough by then, which I should since I'm halfway there). Am I the ONLY one?

I've been planning to be Columbia (Rocky Horror Picture Show) for the past 2 years, but I kept changing BC and it made me gain weight last minute! (Well, I would get the BC about 3 months before Halloween and not have time to switch and lose again.) This year, I'm back on the kind that helps me lose weight and stay in shape, so HOPEFULLY I'll be able to rock the costume this year.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Holidays

• Wow- are you always this organized? Go for it gf! Me- I just pass out the candy- I dont dress up any more & rarely go to Halloween parties. Dont you lose that fun spirit! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• sounds great! give you extra incentive (plus 2 yrs of not getting to!) to get toned, and probably more than you needed/wanted-which would be awesome!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Sound fun! Good Luck.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• you're not crazy, just enthusiastic! enjoy your self and good luck w/the BC!
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You are not crazy. You have a goal!!! Go for it!!!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have trouble looking that far into the future. However, if that's one of your New Years Resolutions then it pretty much must be at the top of your list of "must" accomplish.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Sounds like fun if you can pull it off. I have my daughters costume already bought for this years Halloween. I don't do anything never have
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• LOL Nope, I'm NEVER this organized and I'm far from being Ms. Plan Ahead, but I am DETERMINED this year lol. I think it's partially because I've gone through a huge transformation in my life (I've battled severe depression since I was 8 or 9, and I'm finally winning) and I just have this, "I CAN and WILL do this!" attitude now.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2011