Have you found a product that lives up to the commerical hype?

If so, which product? For me, it was the 1st time I called a company to compliment their product. When my boys were little, they had not invented little swimmers yet, so they swam in their diapers. The diaper weighed about 10 lbs, but he lining was dry. I was impressed. The call to the company got me come coupons too! :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• YES! The Nu-Wave halogen oven! We ordered one,and it truly does perform as advertised, and I'm so impressed with it. I was skeptical,but DH wanted one, so we took the plunge, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. We can, in fact cook meat from frozen to done,without thawing it. It does drain the fat, and yet the food is moist. Sorry, guess I sound like an informercial,but it does work.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• woolite really and truly gets stains out of the carpet with just the wipe of a washcloth! It's amazing!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yes- I have done that too with stuff. Companies don't always have to get feedback that is a complaint.
    I like RainX and Oxyclean!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2011