Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you ever been electrocuted?

if yes - what had happened??

Answer Question
 
hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

Level 35 (71,876 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Dh's uncle was killed when he was electrocuted :(. I don't know what happened though, as DH was pretty young when it happened.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

  • I was a kid and decided to change out the broken electrical outlet in my room. However, I turned off the wrong breaker in the panel and my screwdriver slipped and came into contact with the grounding wire. I came to about 5 feet away with my fingers, arm and teeth tingling so much they felt like they would jangle off.
    geminilove

    Answer by geminilove at 2:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.