My 2 year old daughter was just diagnosed with accomodative estropia. She was prescribed glasses. Can anyone give me some advice on the condition or tips with glasses?

tinaaly

Asked by tinaaly at 11:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Health

• I dont know about her condition but my son needed glasses by the time he was 3 for a lazy eye. Its hard at first becuz they dont wana wear them its new to them and its alittle weird for them. Just keep encourging her to wear them and get alittle ear pieces so that when they fall off the dont break they just hang around her neck insted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Your child really does not need glasses. I would suggest looking into books about how to help your childs eyesight without adding to the problem - glasses will do this and cause unncessary strain to you childs visual system, and muscles surrounding.
    Anonymous