can plan b make your period late? adult content

i had sex dec 3rd(on my period, it was the second day of my period) we did it once with a condom 2nd time without. the next morning i took plan b. i think this mad my period last until dec 12th on dec 13th i had sex with a condom and the the 2nd time with a condom that condom broke but he did not cum. can i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• Take a test, How old RU?
    You put this on the Adult Children section
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i am 19. its not to early to take a pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I doubt your prego if you took plan b
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i didn't take plan b dec 13th though thats when the condom broke but he did not cum inside me. is there still a possibility?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Are you late? If you did on the 13th your prego test would work, its like two weeks after conception that the tests are accurate

nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i'm supposed to get my period today i haven't. but i'm thinking the plan b that i took in the beginning of the month would make my period late?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Okay...this section is for Mothers that have adult children to post.
    That being said.....ANYTIME YOU HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX YOU CAN GET PREGNANT.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Trying going on the pill AND using a condom. Plan B is not meant to be used a birth control every time something doesn't work properly. It should be used once in a blue moon when something breaks and not more than that.
    Anonymous

• I doubt you are pg. In fact it may be the Plan B giving you monthly problems. Be careful. It may make it so you never get pg if you're using it like you're drinking water. Didn't you read the cautions on the back or the warnings? Better start looking at what you're putting in your body before you do. My sister didn't and now she'll never have children. But hey, what do I know? I'm just a mom....

peeking

WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 2:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2011