THATS IT IVE HAD IT

I AM SO tired of asking an honest question and only getting smart aleck comments if you dont have any idea as to what the answer is or you don't believe the same as me don't be an jerk-face and treat me like an idiot. tell me you have no idea and move on.
I am not your child and you will not change my mind as to what i believe in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do you think that maybe changing how you ask may help ward off the snarky answers? I do not know who you are so i am just throwing out helpful suggestions.
    Sometimes we just need to let the responses bounce off us. I do this most of the time. I realise people may not understand or misunderstand the things I say and I just let it ride. Its really not worth it letting the snarky responses get to you. 99 percent of the responses I get to whatever I post inside a question I do not let it bother me. Its not worth the heartache. So I just want to encourage you to do the same. I know at first it is hard and we want to take things personally but on here you just can't do that. Hope that helps. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You have the right to complain and we have the right to respond snarkily if we like and a snarky response is not "oppression" nor is a differing viewpoint. As I said no one chained you to the wall and is forcing you to remain. If you don't like the answers you are receiving you are free to close the question or hit that little red x on your browser. I was merely giving you some handy tips for surviving in the R&B and RD sections.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think you haven't been in the site very long have you?

Answer by older at 5:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If they are "snarky" just ignore it...and to really make it worth your while vote thumbs down on their answers ...LOL...some get ticked when you do that and then they whine like babies LOL

A prime example of my first point.........
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• surrender If you can't take the heat, which comes from posting publicly, then stay out of the kitchen. You need to expect some people to be rude,and ignore them.  You need to stop caring what a***holes on a computer think or say and focus on the answers you want. 

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• People might treat you more respectfully, if you did the same to them. They might treat your "honest questions" with fewer smart alleck comments if you were honest when you post and didn't post anonymously.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Well no one has chained you to the wall and forced you to remain. You're welcome to leave whenever you see fit. Now that I'm done with the snark................ A word of advice, posting anonymously in this section is rather ill-advised because there are a few that come in and post as anon for the simple purpose of creating drama. I would suggest that if you would like to be taken more seriously and get more honest answers if you didn't post anonymously. You must also recognize that there are a variety of women in this section that represent a number of different beliefs. If you only want to hear from those that share your religion either post a disclaimer targeting your intended audience, or take it to a group of like-minded individuals. If you manage to follow these unspoken guidelines I'm sure you'll find your experience in this section much more enjoyable.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Unfortunately, from experience, I tend to not take anyone who posts anon seriously....
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 8:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Do you feel that a snarky or sarcastic reply is less honest than one that sucks up to you and your POV?? Sure, we would all like the people that answer our questions to fawn over our deep wisdom and agree with everything we fart up, but that's not how it works, unfortunately. My replies are honest and truthful. They may not be palatable to your sensibilities, but they are ALWAYS honest! Don't ask any question you don't want an answer to. And take a few days off. Stay out of the questions sections for a while and do something fun. You'll feel more refreshed if you do.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm sorry people are being snarky with you, some people just like being butt holes....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011