When did you get your first ultrasound?

I go next week for my 8 week appt. and I will see the Np which she will do an internal. I din't get an ultrasound this time when I was pregnant the first time. I am so hoping I will because it will be too early to hear the baby's heartbeat and i will freak out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'll be 20weeks on the 14th so I'm going to schedule my first ultrasound then. I know A LOT of people get 8 wk u/s though. I suppose it all depends on your dr and the type of insurance you have.
    Nicolenew

Answer by Nicolenew at 2:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I was 7 weeks and 1 day when I had my first ultrasound. My Son was so tiny, hehe. Ahh, the memories! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• 16 weeks and I had to beg for it and the doc had to tell the insuance that I wasn't sure when my last period was. That was the one and only ultrasound that I had.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• for my first child I was 20 weeks and it was the only ultrasound I had, for my second I recieved an ultrasound at the first visit..I was a little over 8 weeks I believe but we had an ultrasound at every visit for her because that is how the office I went to did measurments.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• At 9 weeks!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• with this baby i had my first at 8weeks, then 10 weeks, then 16 weeks, then 21 weeks. But i have a shortened cervix that they have to keep an eye on. They just let me see the baby for the fun of it lol. i love my dr.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 4:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I got my first one at 8 weeks then again at 19 weeks
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2011