brain fog or something

This is gonna sound crazy buy I feel this strange sensation in the back of my head right at the base of my neck,anyways I feel slightly like I've just come off a merry go round and its scaring me so bad. I don't have any money and I really can't afford the hospital because I have no insurance and besides what would I say to the doctor anyways? I have no earaches and no cold or sinus problems just a slight stuffy nose which I've had all my life. I do have allergies,hayfever 24/7/365 a year. But this was brought on back in october and I had high bp put tis getting lower now that I take cayenne pills a few times a day and garlic pills. aLso my memory is off and have no drive to do anything at all. I wonder if I'm working my up to a stroke? I noticed my arms have sme strange pains in them sometimes and feel like they are going to sleep. Strokes and heart disease is a health problem for my family too as well as lou gerics disease and ms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• There are supplements out there that can help with fatigue, lack of energy, etc. Each one is specific to the need. You may want to look into them or maybe a vitamin which will help replace any minerals you may be lacking.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I don't know where you reside but there has got to be a free health clinic or even a health department where you can go get yourself checked out. I'm praying for you!!!
    jenna355

Answer by jenna355 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• theirs a clinic but it cost me $25 everytime I go and they dont have machines that can see whats wrong with my head and stuff. I dont have any money to go see them. =[
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• ty jenna for the prayers
    Anonymous

• Maybe a pinched nerve
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011