What to do in Fort Worth, TX.

My husband and I are visiting family in Fort Worth in February. We have been there before, but I am looking for ideas of what others have done and liked. Thanks

Trinitysmom1205

Asked by Trinitysmom1205 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Travel

• If you're into plays or music, look to see if anything is going on at the Bass Symphony Center, the cattle drive through town is fun for the entire family, Joe T. Garcia's is a great place to eat especially on a warm day b/c they have beautiful gardens, the Ft. Worth zoo is my all time fav, there are tons of museums (Amon, Kimbell, stockyards museum, cowgirl museum etc). The down town has a nice nightlife section. I love Ft. Worth! Very clean.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If it's not to cold the zoo is the best! Joe T. Garcia's is also a lot of fun for couples or with kids.

Ok, everything the first poster said!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• OHH! I forgot about the Ft. Worth water gardens! So cool.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2011