Is it ok to get rid of pics and stuff of me and sons father or should I just pack it away?

I dont want it. I dont to offend my current bf by having it in our house. Can I toss that stuff or should I keep it to show my son?

Collegemommy910

Asked by Collegemommy910 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• No. Do not throw it away. At some point in your child's life, he is going to want to see the two of you together. Save them for him. Pack them up, put them in a lock box, or store at a relative's house, but don't throw them away.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think you should keep it for your son. My children were adopted and it was difficult for them not to have pictures of their birthparents. Doesn't have to be a lot and maybe you can give it to someone else to keep for you, one of your parents or a sibling? Otherwise, just box it up and stash it in the attic.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would make a special box...someday your son is going to want to see them!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I agree just pack them away I don't want to see those pics ever again but she might
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• box it up for you son.And one day when the time is right show it for you son.Your current guy will just have to get over it.Let him tape the box up if he wants.YOur son comes before you man.Your son is the only man you will love unconditionally your whole life.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I dont want any reminders of the abusive SOB. I will pack up a little box for my son. My bf doesnt have a problem with it but I dont want those things in our new house.
    Collegemommy910

Comment by Collegemommy910 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011