confused...

alright its been 4 years... he was my first love, nothing sexual, just pure love. we broke up b/c i moved away... im married now and have a child. i told him when i was pregnant and when i got married i let him know. he yelled at me but i let him know... now he is engaged... and keeping it a secret from me.. i thought these feelings were over i thought they were dead. but i guess they werent. i keep dreaming of him and hearing his voice. what do i do?

Meghan6391

Asked by Meghan6391 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Let him go. He's your past. Pay attention to your present and future. Time to move on.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• im trying so hard.. i know he is no good for me... but those feelings.. they are killing me
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Who cares what he thinks. The past it the past. I dont see why you need to tell an ex when you get married
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would cut all communication from him since you have such strong feelings for him still.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• we are good friends we stayed that way. we promised to tell when these things happened. it was weird.
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• would you think friends should be cut too... my best friend is his best friend.. should i tell him bye too
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If he's engaged then he's already set to embark on a new relationship. What you are describing is beginning to sound almost like a "Friends" tv episode when Rachel tries to go to the chapel where Ross and that other woman are about to get maried, because she thinks she still has feelings for Ross.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Why didn't you stay together if it was just distance you can fix that.
    But let it go he's the past, your hubby & your kids are whats inportant not your ex
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• that was one of the worst shows ever lol. i think why it got to me is b/c he told our friend to not tell me. and ross was open with rachel about it all
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• my son is what is important to me... my husband is a mess... he dont know what he wants either.... we found eachother after we both broke up with our former fiances
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011