BLACK SWAN MOVIE

Have ya seen it? I did it was okay what did you think? so she was a little nutty in the movie what was your take on it?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• I didn't know that lol, but that's really cute :) I didn't find it scary either, just dark.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I loved it, I liked the intensity of the story and the way it was filmed. Natalie portman acted the hell out of that role lol, she was amazing.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i wanna see it still i haven't yet
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 3:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It was so intense I forgot to eat my snack. The pacing was a little off, but other than that it was a psychological thriller definitely worth seeing. Gave me nightmares.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It wasn't scary, but it was definitely intense & absorbing. It reminded me a little of one of those dreams where you aren't sure if you're awake or asleep. & did you say a LITTLE nutty? She was a full-on untreated schizophrenic!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes, Natalie did a very good job she is engaged to her dance partner in that movie & expecting as you guys probably already know haha...I didn't find it scary?
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011