Can someone tell me something positive about being pregnant all summer long?

I am due end of Aug / first of Sept. and know it is going to be so hot and miserable. So I need to think of something positive? Anybody?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You get to wear a bikini and eat everything you want and still look awesome!

Get a home snow cone maker. Sweeten your snow cones with fruit juice.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I was due Oct 1 and had some really cute maternity clothes for summer! And people were rreally helpful...(not that that doesnt happen at other times of the year but more so this time)
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You have time to get back into shape for the next summer! :) Lol I was pregnant all summer and I was miserable, but now I'll have a cute little beach baby and (hopefully) a nice post-pregnancy beach body! :)
    etribe0728

Answer by etribe0728 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i can tell you a whole novel, because all 3 of my pregnancies ran through the summer. the first was born in oct, second in dec, and third in jan. so i was super pregnant in the summertime with all three! and i live in FLORIDA. as long as you drink lots and lots of water, and stay indoors often, you'll be fine. give you an excuse to lounge around on the couch and watch movies??
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I loved being big and pregnant in the summer because it was easier to find clothes. I looked/felt cute in my little tank tops over my belly especially since I'm plus size none pregnant. It's awful looking for a big coat to cover my plus size body and a baby bump in the middle of winter.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• YUCK! I'll be prego through June so I feel ya! Umm, how about now you have a reason to stay inside through the hot months lol.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i had my daughter the very end of april..and all summer long i didnt even want to hold her cuz it was so hot and sticky..at least you wont have that happen..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• People will know ur uncomfortable and be nicer. Plus plenty of time to get beach ready for next year.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I was pregnant in the summer.I got a big bathing suit that had stripes.And I would go to the pool and say that stripes were slimming.It wasn't so bad.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• No slipping on the ice when you are at your biggest most unbalanced.
    Maternity shorts are really comfy.
    Maternity tops for warm weather are exceptionally cute.

I had my son November 22 so I was big all summer.
    I just got a really comfy maternity swim suit and went to the water park and lake A LOT. lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011