leap frog tag or vtech bugsby

Which one is better

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Wouldn't know but I brought my niece the bugsby.I tried it out Christmas Day it seemed okay to me but I can't compare it to the Vtech.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• leap frog is the BEST!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• We have never used the vtech bugsby before but my daughter who is 5 has had the regular leapfrog tag system since she was 3. We love it! Santa also gave her a Leapfrog Leapster for Christmas and I am very happy with this product as well!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I got my 4 1/2 yr ofd DD the Leap Frog Tag. She loves it and so do I. I just checked on how she is doing with it. She is only in Pre-K right now and it said that she has some knowledge of things that a Kindergarten & 1st grade student would know. I am sooo happy!!! I got a great deal directly from Leap Frog. You can also look for a coupon code online for them too. I got the Tag, 3 books and a case for under $68.00 before Christmas.

ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I've heard great things about Leapfrog, but we have V.Tech toys for our 4 yo DD. She has the v.motion, v.smile (portable whatever-it-is), and got the v.reader for Christmas. We're very happy with all of the above!
    CrunchyCarol

Answer by CrunchyCarol at 10:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2011