Do you believe......???

Do you believe that people can change? For the better?

especially when it comes to relationships!

Pixie_Mom_of2

Asked by Pixie_Mom_of2 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes they can. But they have to really want to.

Answer by Bmat at 3:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i believe that if a person truly wants to change that they can
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 4:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• definitely! but i think it's rare to change permanently. It's like a diet. you may be able to lose 100 pounds, but chances are...you'll gain it back. not everyone does, but most do.
    c_malady

Answer by c_malady at 4:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes. People can certainly change, but you cannot change them. Nor can you make them want to change. That has to come from within the person himself.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I walked out on my BF and it has fully hit him what he just lost. The man he use to be , the one i fell in love with , is lurking at my door! (not literally) but in my heart! he wants a chance to prove himself to me, and i am thinking i want to let him (i want to date, instead of moving back in right away! )
    Pixie_Mom_of2

Comment by Pixie_Mom_of2 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I believe people can change, but they will only do it when and if THEY want to.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• he says he wants to change and wants to be a family again, he regrets everything he ever said to me and wants a 2nd chance to prove it to me! grrr this kind of stuff really sucks! LOL
    Pixie_Mom_of2

Comment by Pixie_Mom_of2 (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• There is always hope:)
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 4:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes.

If you were not a mother I would say: Yes, people can change and if you really think he is worth it go see if he did. 

But since you are a mom and have much more to consider than just you.... I would say: Yes people can change... but do you want to take a chance that he didnt and now your child has yo-yo through this relationship again.

Once we be come mothers life isnt as easy go lucky as it used to be and the chances we take can not be as great because our kids are going through it all too.

Anonymous

• They can change but only if the individual them self want to change
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2011