HE makes me feel like he is using me...

He is only a sweet heart when he wants sex and if I deny him any action he gets pissed off and throws an attitude. Now I don't get me wrong we do it lots but I just had a baby and my body needs some healing time and he doesn't understand that he gets mad cause he wants to do it and says how much he loves me and how beautiful I am but once I deny he starts being rude and walks away from me.. WHAT DO I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't have an answer for you, but wanted to let you know that your not alone. From my experience that's just the way they are!!! Sad.
    tamasam

Answer by tamasam at 3:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• sounds like hes being a bit of a brat! Sorry!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• if he's not willing to understand and willing to respect your choices i wouldn't have sex with him. and i would let him know how that makes me feel, he should be more caring and explain to him how his actions completely turn you off.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Sounds like he is being a selfish brat. Just tell him your body isn't ready and that if you have sex too soon you could seriously damage your vagina/cervix and have to wait even longer and that would be even worse.

Sorry he's being a buttmuncher.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• How funny.It happened in my house last night too.I didn't just have a baby, but I was just really tired.He kissed and hugged during the day.and then I went to bed early(I was tired).He came in there.I told him yes if that was what he wanted.And he got mad.And said that wasn't what he wanted to hear.It has been this way for a long time with us.I haven't figured it out yet.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 4:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Recognize that to him, you're rejecting him.

You see it differently because you can only see out of your own eyes, not his. Just as he can only see out of his eyes.

What you have is a failure to communicate. He has a hard time asking in a way that doesn't make it about his value or whether or not he's lovable. You're having a hard time saying no in a way that's not rejecting or critical of what he wants.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• First of all you just had his baby, now he has to know you can't have sex for certain amount of time due to healing. If he doesn't understand then he's really a jerk, put yourself first and give it time to heal after all it's your body. congrats on your new baby
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• tell him you will let him know when you are ready and in the mean time he has 2 hands...
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Tell him to grow up! say you try pushing a baby out of your private area then tell you you want to have sex.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• how long ago did you have the baby?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011