Why won't he use the (bleepin') potty?

He's 4, his brother is 5. Big bro was so easy to potty train. Little bro JUST.WON'T.USE.THE.POTTY!!! Please help me,please oh please oh please.

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 4:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Is he in underwear? Take away the diapers and pull ups completely. Take a few days to just stay home and concentrate on that. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Cause he doesn't bleepin' care.

Take a deep breath. Unless he has a physical problem, he'll get there when it's important to him.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• lol my 2 year old just got trained.. he was a little hard but his pretty easy.. i had to bribe him with chocolate and use cherrios or fruit loops for him to aim at.. it was like a game for him lol.. it was my first time training a kid... it worked for me though
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My bleepin' 3 year old is the same way. I figure he'll go when he's ready.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Lol, this is funny. I bet that is frustrating. What have you tried? My son is 4 & can't make it through the night so I feel like he will be wearing overnights for eternity :P
    luvr4ula

Answer by luvr4ula at 1:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• OK Potty Camp! Defiing, set up camp in the bathroom and make him sit until he goes, special needs parents do this as a means of teaching our children to potty. It works, tell him your going to do this every night until he goes on his own. make sure you have a small reward for going on his own too
    tamik981

Answer by tamik981 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2011