How to treat new year blues?

Happy New Year, everyone and best wishes to you and your families!

I do not feel the joy though. Today was the first day of school for my daughter, she did not want to go, she does not like the school at all. Her teacher is a mess...

i was a victim of phone scam yesterday.

I feel half sick. two of my friends tried to speak with me and i did not wan to, i do not feel they my friends any more.

A relative asked to loan pretty big amount of money, which i have to take from savings with possibility she'll never return that..f-ing family obligation.

I feel i am getting addicted to cityville on the facebook...i hate this, but still like the game so much.

I am trying to find a positive things, like seeing 5 days old baby elephant at the zoo, feeding deers, going out with my daughter...but it still feels kind of depressing....
Posted on 01/03/11, 04:09 pm

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• Hi! If you are feeling depressed you should go see a Dr. I was going through some depression and I waited and waited. I finally went to see my Dr. and he gave me some medication to help with it. I am doing much better now. You should not feel any shame in getting help. Sometimes our brains are not sending out the correct things. I Hope you feel better soon. Please take care.

feel better

ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011