anyone know of..?

tips to regrow my hair? i'm trying everything, my hair is really thinning and i'm only 20. HELP. my husbands hair is waay thicker than mine. i'm taking vitamins, not that helpful and i'm breastfeeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• try Nioxin. It helps stimulate hair growth. Good luck!
    abra

Answer by abra at 5:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• you can try rubbing tea tree oil on your scalp.
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 4:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• there are products at beauty salons... but you may want to see a specialist about this that can give you something not over the counter.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• IDK. I am only 28 and after i had DS 4 years ago my hair got really thin. I've considered trying Rogaine but don't want to spend that much money on something that might not work.
    Anonymous

• Maybe you should get your homones tested? I have PCOS and the excess of male hormonesin wome causes hair thinning but in your case it also could be that after pregnancy some women looses a ton of hair or it seems like it because they wont loose any hair while they are prego and then at the end of the pregnancy they shed all the hair at the same time.

gou18

Answer by gou18 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i dont know but having same problem to
    mommyof310

Answer by mommyof310 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would say the rogain would be your best bet but you should ask a dr first.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• IT COULD BE COMING FROM YOUR PREGANCY, LIKE YOUR HORMONES ARE OUT OF WACK. BUT YOU CAN GO TO SALLY'S AND PURCHASE A PRODUCT CALLED FOLLICURE. IT'S A SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER ALSO IT HAS OTHER TREATMENTS THAT COME WITH IT. MY HAIR WAS THE SAME WAY AFTER I HAD MY SON. IT STARTED TO THIN OUT AND I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING BALD. SO I WENT TO MY DOCTOR AND SHE TOLD ME IT WAS MY HORMONES AND IT COULD TAKE UP TO A YEAR FOR IT TO GET RIGHT. SO I CUT MY HAIR VERY SHORT AND WAITED FOR MY HAIR TO GROW BACK THE RIGHT WAY.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 11:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• stay on your prenatal vitamins on ask your obgyn to run a THS test (throyd hormone secretion) just to be on the safe side
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 4:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011