Period adult content

Anyone else get emotional on there period? My husband works out of state (3 hr drive) during the week and I went balistic in crying when he left last night. I'm still crying. My eyes are almost swelled shut. :( is this because of my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• Could be. I have PMDD (Severe PMS that interferes with my daily life) and I get emotional like that.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• actually I am sad because friday night i fell asleep before new years because i was sick... i just wanted to look into his eyes on the new year.....:( eventhough he was right beside me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• This is a time in most women's lives when emotions are more raw and both physical and emotional health care become much more important... but it's in ignoring our well-being most of the month that amplifies these moments.

Do you notice how when you're underslept, feeling unwell and haven't lived well lately (eating right, exercising, getting enough water to drink) you start obsessing about all the things (or just anything) you can be miserable about?

It's not the misery that's the problem, it's the determination to be miserable... and the obsessive nature of these thoughts you describe: not looking into your man's eyes at one, specific (and totally arbitrary) moment is, objectively, a bit of a silly thing to mind, really. No, it really is.

Put it into perspective (yes, argue with your thoughts!) --can you imagine anything worse that is not happening? He could be dead. You could have incurable cancer. Malaria. Bed bugs.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011