What is the difference between yobaby and yotoddler yogurt?

does the toddler one have bigger pieces of fruit?

Just curious...I currently use yobaby for my 9 month old but notice my store carries more flavors in the yotoddler.

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 4:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• ones for babys and the others for toddlers lol.... jk the nutrience would be my first thought.

Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes, it is about age appropriate thingy. Toddlers can eat more different kind of ingredients than babies. And the companies are really aware of not to sell age inappropriate food or let parents mix up something. They can get in loads of trouble because of it. Read the label on the yogurt. They usually tell what is in it. And probably the milk is different in the two yogurt as well.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• The only difference I can see in the ingredient list is the increased amount of added sugar.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• the amount of ounces?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2011