are you kids photogenic

oh my gosh mine is... if my camera is out he'll get it and say" mom cheese" so i can take a picture of him and then say "let me see" it cracks me up.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids were also, hams was more like it!

Answer by older at 5:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My daughter hates the camera but my son is very photogenic
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My son is a ham and very photogenic. We take so many pictures of him, sometimes, when I say his name, he turns around and says "cheese"!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 5:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My daughter use to love the camera. But now she hides her face and complains.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 5:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• All of my kids have big blue eyes and so do my grandkids----they are photogenic ( they look great,in ther words )and don't mind being photographed.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Used to be now he wants to take all the pictures. He got his own camera for Christmas but he still takes mine.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes, my 4 year old dd loves the camera. she's always singing and dancing and asking me to take her picture, and then she wants to look at it after. she also likes to take pictures. she's actually taken some really good ones for me!! :-)
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 9:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yeah my baby boy looks great in photos but he dont talk yet
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• yep, i have so many pics and she's not quite 4! don't know what i'm gonna do with them all but they're so darn cute!
    a_brown23

Answer by a_brown23 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Major hams!and video was like they had their own little movie of themselves!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2011