Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

W2 forms

Is there a site on the internet I can go to to get a copy of my W2 forms?... I moved and cant seem to get ahold of anyone to send me my W2s for this year...


Asked by momof241988 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 13 (1,285 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • You would have to contact your company's human resources department--if they have a website, you might be able to get their phone number from the "contact us" section. You won;t be able to get something as specific, varied and personal as your W-2 form online.

    Answer by LoriKeet at 5:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

  • Your employer has until January 31st to prepare the w-2 forms. However, if you did move it would be a good idea to have a forwarding address set up at the Post Office to ensure you get all your important mail.

    Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

  • Your employer has until January 31 to send your W2 to you. Call your former employer and give them your new address - send a letter if you have to.

    Answer by neebug3766 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

  • If you have the stub from your last paycheck of the year, you can use that. I has your cumulative totals from the year. If yours is mailed, make sure your employer has your new address because the post office will not forward a W-2.

    Answer by jesse123456 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

  • Thanks I have been trying to get through to them but nobody will answer and when they do I am put on hold for hours... I get sick of that.. ugh!

    Comment by momof241988 (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011