W2 forms

Is there a site on the internet I can go to to get a copy of my W2 forms?... I moved and cant seem to get ahold of anyone to send me my W2s for this year...

momof241988

Asked by momof241988 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• You would have to contact your company's human resources department--if they have a website, you might be able to get their phone number from the "contact us" section. You won;t be able to get something as specific, varied and personal as your W-2 form online.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Your employer has until January 31st to prepare the w-2 forms. However, if you did move it would be a good idea to have a forwarding address set up at the Post Office to ensure you get all your important mail.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Your employer has until January 31 to send your W2 to you. Call your former employer and give them your new address - send a letter if you have to.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If you have the stub from your last paycheck of the year, you can use that. I has your cumulative totals from the year. If yours is mailed, make sure your employer has your new address because the post office will not forward a W-2.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Thanks I have been trying to get through to them but nobody will answer and when they do I am put on hold for hours... I get sick of that.. ugh!
    momof241988

Comment by momof241988 (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011