Br question adult content

I'm trying to spice up our sex life any suggestions that we can try.

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• What have you already tried? I like costumes and even have a horse whip in case he's a naughty boy!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I haven't tried much of anything yet. I did pick him up out of town in a skirt with nothing underneath for the drive home. Were even talking about bribing seine in for one of his fantasy. I don't have much if an umignation or ideas
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• try role playing, ummmm hubby and i read an erotic book that had different stories in it. helped spice things up because we tried a few ourselves
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 6:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• lingerie, stripping, different positions and places, sex games, sex toys, body paint, light bondage, dirty talk
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Well since it is the beginning of the year I say get a Kama Sutra calander
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 9:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Have you tried watching porn together for ideas? Sometimes that helps with ideas. My hubby and I are into more than just kink stuff, so I'm not sure my ideas would be all that beneficial. Something I do recommend is picking up something called The Mammoth Book of Sex Diaries. We would read these stories to each other and get really turned on and let things happen.

_Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2011