• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone tried P90x and does it really work?

MsLegalBriefs

Asked by MsLegalBriefs at 5:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• If you stick with it then yes it does, but if it is not something that you can stick with, then no it doesn't.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• the founder/creator Tony Horton came to our military base and did a free class and i went, it was like an hour and half and it killed me! I know if I did it on a regular basis I would look amazing, but that first day was rough. If you are in shape, then you probably wont hurt like I did, but I am very out of shape. If you can get passed the first week then it would be great
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Power 90 x shaved about 80 pounds off of me and I will do it again in intervals between my Iron man training its so worth it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My husband did it and YES, It works.. its too extreme for my allergies and asthma ( and I am not THAT motivated either ) but yes, it works
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have done a few of the exercises and they make you hurt so bad. I think that if you stick to it then yes it works, but I don't have the motivation to stick with it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My neighbor does it and loves it. I hear that you get a good workout even if you don't do it right or all the way though.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I've heard it's amazing
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My neighbor does it and raves about it. He loves it. He's lost weight and toned way up.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011