Have you seen this video?

It is a little hard to watch, but I thought it was really powerful.

I will post the link below.

Cinnamon-mom

Asked by Cinnamon-mom at 5:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• no I have never seen that video.. but I love it.. it is so true I hope you dont mind i posted it on my facebook..
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Um Nice tune but the lyrics are a quite a ball of assumptions, sterotypes, and a contradiction of judging others while preaching about the love of God in heaven. I don't see it as powerful but hypocritical and uneducated. But Nice tune, and the lead singer has a great voice.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think I'll just trust Kristi's judgment about this. She's usually spot on. Vote up!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Definitely going with Kristi on this. She and I agree a bit.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• LMAO that was pretty funny! Niiiice attempt to convince people they are worthless pieces of shit who cannot control their own lives.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Cinnamon-mom

Comment by Cinnamon-mom (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• hey! welcome back, Cinn!! (nothing's changed around here...)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Oh and I just want to clarify that it was not only the lyrics but the pictures they associated with them that led me to my opinion of the video.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Well, it IS told from the Christian point of view, and belief in a real satan who influences the world for evil. According to our beliefs he is the "father of lies".

Cinnamon-mom

Comment by Cinnamon-mom (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Just becasue a person does not believe in your God does not mean they are evil, drug addicts, sexual deviants, law-breakers, murderers, and everyhting else that video was portraying Non-Christians as. But I guess it's okay to insult other people and their beleifs as long as you believe in God right? But heaven forbid if they insult your religion in return. Really Cinn? I thought you were better than that from what I remember of past encounters with you. When did you jump on the "If they're not with us they're against us so they don't seserve any common courtesies shown to them" bandwagon?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2011