What to buy????

My husband and I are thinking about finally updating our video camera (from a 8mm cassette) Yes I know a little behind the times. So we went to Best Buy today and looked at some. I have know idea the difference between any of them and my husband just wants to get the cheapest.
I would like to get a decent one for the price, but one that will be easy to use with the best picture quality for an affordable price. Preferably under 350.00.
Any suggestions?

traelyn44

Asked by traelyn44 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• video camera- most regualr cameras take video too. so why have both? Make sure you go with HD ( Hi Def) and that it records to a hard drive or sm card. do not get one that uses tapes. the Flip is actually a very good camcorder that takes up to an hour!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I got one with those mini dvds u record on to and I hate it. Find one that works on sd card.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2011