What should I do? adult content

I have been divorced since January of 2009. I still see my ex husband but for the last four months I have been trying to stay away from him. There is nothing there but a bed buddy.

At the first of December I was introduced to a really great guy. He is younger than me by A LOT (he's 24, I'm 37). I am seeing him now, and am not sure IF or when I should tell the ex husband. He would just start drama I'm afraid.

msm2010

Asked by msm2010 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Why does he need to know, he is your x for a reason. Just stay away from him, he does not need to know your business.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You don't have to tell him anything.....but you should never have been "bed buddies" with your ex to begin with. It just shows him he can have you without a commitment and he can do whatever he wants. It just gives him a license to treat you like crap and expect nothing but sex.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Why is it any of his business? It's not. He is your EX which means that beyond talking about kids needs, there is nothing to talk about.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Live your life and do for you.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Don't tell him, it isnt his business but I would stop having sex with him
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have stopped sleeping with him. We are actually friends. I know that sounds weird, and some of you may not understand. Why we got divorced is because we just couldn't work it all out together. It's safer and better for my kids this way I think. At one point I think we could have gotten back together, but that's long past.
    He has the kids every other weekend and I'm just afraid they might say something about my new bf. I hate the 20 questions that will come with that. He thinks he can control who is around the kids. I just wanna be left to enjoy my life. He walked out and now he should have to deal with the consequences of that action. I just don't want the drama that might happen if he finds out, but I hate asking my kids to "lie" about Chris.
    msm2010

Comment by msm2010 (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I wouldn't tell him and I'd keep the bf away from your kids for a while.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Why would you have to tell him?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Why tell, just live your life. If he is your real friend he would be happy for you and you would not be asking this question.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• ok, 1st STOP having sex with him. dont tell him anything bc he ur ex. not ur man. its ur bissness
    bronxbaby000

Answer by bronxbaby000 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011