When's the last time you were pampered?

Last night my husband overheard me talking to a friend about how I hadn't actually taken a relaxing bath in over a year. When our friends left, he told me to go to the store and buy me some bubblebath. I did and he made me a hot bubble bath when I got home, let me soak for a little bit, and gave me a massage. Then, since he didn't have to work this morning, he got up with the kids and let me sleep in. I haven't slept that good since before we had kids!
What's the last thing you've done or was done for you to get you relaxed? :)

Kword

Asked by Kword at 6:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would have to say Christmas morning...All the kids were home for the holiday, so DH cook breakfast and dinner for everyone so that I would have to do it...He let me take a hot shower with kids calling my name, gave me my breakfast in bed and let me watch my favorite movie "you got mail"...
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think I was probably 16 the last time.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Hmmm... I don't think I've ever been pampered. :(
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I went on a girls weekend away and paid for a massage. It was amazing. I don't get pampered often and I really enjoyed it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i cant remember...prolly when i bought a spa package for myself when some one from a new spa came into my job trying to get business for the new spa opening...tht was a few years ago.......
    babymamma123

Answer by babymamma123 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Pampering? What does that mean again??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• About 2 years ago. I was home with the flu, and DH took over the house and taking care of our son so I could follow dr.'s orders and stay in bed and rest. DH waited on me hand and foot. I know it really isn't pampering, but that's about as close I'll ever get to it! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Often. I make time for it and my husband has no problem parenting our son while I relax.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I don't get pampered often either, but it sure was wonderful!
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2011