Okay, I got one more. lol Just one! What's the funniest place/ position your kid ever fell asleep in?

I just found this on google. I think it's hilarious! Hahahahaha!

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• My youngest son fell asleep playing on the nintendo and when I walked back from the kitchen because it had suddenly gone quiet he was passed out on the floor with the remote sitting up and the screen said GAME OVER.

Answer by gemgem at 6:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My son slept through a play date. He slept under a table on a blanket at a Chuckie Cheese type place. Kids and buzzers everywhere.

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• First one is my son. Last month he feel asleep sitting up

2nd one is when my daughter was 4 months and she feel asleep in her bumbo

3rd one is when she was 8 months and feel asleep drinking her bottle in the walker

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• sitting up straight in the corner. I tried to move him and he got back up and sat back in the corner and went back to sleep

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My younger son laid down in the driveway at his daycare and fell asleep. In his defense, they'd taken him to the pool to play ALLL day..... and he was just totally tuckered out.

Answer by geminilove at 6:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• LOL! Thats funny!

the funniest is when my 4 year old fell asleep in her carseat on the way back from Disney World, chicken nugget in hand! my 2 year old also fell asleep similar to that picture but on her toddler bed.

Answer by tnm786 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• hahaha! Love this question! Bump! I think the strangest place was one morning when I went to look for my 2 year old daughter and she wasn't in her bed. I looked all over the room (there is a baby gate up so I knew she had to be in there) I found her in the closet with her pillow and blanket sleeping on top of a trunk. lol.

Answer by Kword at 6:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• my son was 1 1/2(now 3) and fell asleep like the ops pic. in front of the tv in his room though. yesterday dd(2) was standing up in our car when we were parked waiting for hubby and fell asleep standing up

Answer by knagsmom at 6:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• lol.....I know 2 of my kids fell asleep in the middle of eating. I can't think if any other funny places though.

Answer by hill2 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• LOL! One of my kids fell asleep sitting on the potty... and all three occasionally fell asleep during dinner.

Answer by Freela at 8:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011