Anyone use Etsy?

~Is it easy to sell on the site?
~Are the fees reasonable?
~Do you do a lot of business on there compared to Ebay or another site?
~Is there a minimum inventory you have to keep on hand or do you list each item individually?

Thanks for your input!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• The fees there are very low. It can be easy to sell or hard to sell, it really depends on how much you get your name and your products out there. As far as the actual process...its simple. A bit time consuming to list things, but once you get the hang of it you'll breeze through it.

You can have multiples of items or list each individually. Since it is all home made I find it is better to list individually and if you do have duplicates to list one at a time. It generates more business that way.
    jaycee1124

Answer by jaycee1124 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have an account on Etsy, just haven't been on there is a long while. I will go check it out today now that you have mentioned it. I have been trying to clear out some inventory that isn't homemade and I think that is why I haven't been there in awhile.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008