I need help.I'm not sure what is wrong with me.But at night I am unable to sleep thinking of what is going to happen to my kids after I die.Is this depression or that I'm getting older?

luvzebra

Asked by luvzebra at 6:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• Don't really know why that would mean you are getting older. It sounds more like anxiety. You need to see the Dr. and maybe get some help on controlling your anxiety issues.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think it's genuine concern for your children which most parents have but you are taking your thoughts to bed with you.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I agree with m-avi. I been having alot of thoughts along the same lines as do, justthe opposite though,. I always think on the worst case senerio when it comes to my daughter who is 2. I think about if she goes to a play ground and she falls and gets seriously hurt or a head injury. In your case it could be beneficial for u to maybe write of a living will and either give it to a lawyer or a cheaper way is to put it into a safe deposit box. Get life insurance so your kids can be able to give u a special service and u cn also write down how u want to be remembered, what kinda music u might want, what u want to wear when u are put intoa casket of your choosing. You also can pick what place u want to have your eternal resting place. If u can afford real good life insurance u can get enough to pay whatever bills u might have left, and even might get extra to be able to send your children to college. Cont>>>
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My mom died last October 2010. Its really hard for me, I am not gonna lie to u, but if u can make your wishes known now, and have all details already decided, and its what u want, it makes it soooooo much easier for your children. This way they do not have to worry about anything else, and they can take comfort in the fact u got what u wanted. My mom sadly enough didn't have any of this done, and it was extremely difficult for me and my siblings to figure out what we had to do and also deal with the grief. Mom died of liver failure due to a doctor fuck up. (excuse my language please) She was only 57 yrs old. So if u can get all this done, U can take comfort in the fact u helped out your children in the best possible way u can. I can tell u that with a 100% certainty .
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011