Ladies have you ever been caught short and had to pee on the side of the road?

This was so embarassing.

I was driving home from a work course a few weeks ago and got stuck in the worst traffic ever. After about 2 hours i really needed the toilet but i kept going hoping to find some services. After another 40mins and no services i was that desperate i didnt care if anyone would see me and decided to just pull over and pee by the car. I was wearing trousers aswell so it was quite difficult.lol Next day i told my friend at work and she laughed and said" when u gotta go".

Claire.d

Asked by Claire.d at 6:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, I would die of embarassment,. I can hold it for a LONG time.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• When I have to go I have to go I can hold it a long time but after 2 hours of having to pee I probably would of done the same thing.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have had to do something similar, really hard to do without getting a bit wet!!!!!! EMBARRASSING but boy what a relief!

Answer by older at 6:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think i would have pulled into a mcdonalds or something. No way i would've done what you did! But props to you for doing it! This past weekend, my bf had the same prob, so he peed in the dunkin donuts cup, handed it to me to empty out the window, then peed some more in it! And handed it to me again to pour out the window! Good thing I love the guy or i would've poured it on him! lol
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 7:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You are not alone! I have done it. Luckily I found a dark gravel road,
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 7:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes I have done it!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 7:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• When we evacuated for Hurricane Rita, i had to go so bad but we were in non-stop bumper to bumper. Thank heavens it was in the middle of the night!! I opened the front door and back door of the truck and let it rip. Thank heaven's we were near the side of the road, as well.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 7:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i was at my softball game and had to go so bad it was drizzling and a lil cool out i went in a plastic cup in my car
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 8:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Hey when I gotta go I gotta go. I have been known to pee anywhere. Must be the country girl in me? Lol
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I've peed in my son's potty chair. We had one bathroom and he got there first so because I had to go so bad I used it. He had just given up the little potty for the big one, I'm glad I had not thrown it out.:)
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2011