annoyed!

so i ordered some food from westshore pizza almost an hour ago. the guy told me it would be 45 minutes and it's either right at that or a little past. im irritated because it's coming up on 7 and i have three hungry children to feed! im not hungry at all because im sick and dh wont be home til 7:30 so i honestly could careless what time it gets here if it weren't for the kids. with my luck as soon as they start eating something else i make them, the damn food will arrive. but oh well, they cant wait any longer and plus everyone needs a bath tonight and to go to bed early for school tomorrow. UGH! cherry on the top of a WONDERFUL DAY! (sarcasm)

feel free to let out your frustrations here!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I ordered a pizza from Papa John's 3 years ago. It hasn't gotten here yet!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would call them and see what's going on
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I deliver pizzas so I will tell you there could 1001 things that could happen to make your pizza late. Next time make it a timed order they have priority.  Cut them a break I promise it's not on purpose and it's not the drivers fault so don't forget to tip...happy

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I went to the supermarket today and just decided to make sandwiches for lunch. But when I was in line the cashier told me the guy in the 10 items or less line would take me anyways. So I went over there. Now I was second in line instead of fourth. Then this other cashier says I can take you over here. Now I was being rung up while all those other people had to wait.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 6:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• LOL @ jesse123456
    angela.bouchard

Answer by angela.bouchard at 6:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2011