Sparkpeople

I've used this before with pretty good success, but I always fall off the wagon because I just don't know enough people to have good support. Anyone out there Sparking and want a new friend? I promise I'm not terribly needy, but an "atta girl!" once in a while wouldn't be too terrible. I promise to reciprocate!

geminilove

Asked by geminilove at 7:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Quote: "Checked it out, in fact, I have checked out all the diet sites out there... I then went into Barnes and Noble, bought the book The Belly Fat Cure.. and that's it. It's all right there in the book. Nothing I have to sign up for, nothing I have to buy into... I just learned what and how I should eat. "

Um, yeah ya DID have to "buy into"...you BOUGHT the BOOK. Either that, or you're a paid advertiser.

OP, I like Sparkpeople. I have to get back to it....add me if you want: mainemommaoftwo.

Good luck!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 1:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Tried it, didn't care for it. I'm doing it solo this time.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• m-avi, this isn't even a book I have to buy or a site I pay for. This is free - kinda like a cross between Cafemom or MySpace and Weight Watchers, except no "forbidden foods" or mandates.
    geminilove

Comment by geminilove (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i would be more than happy to be your support spark buddy. message me!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 7:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I know... I checked it out yesterday...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I signed up for this but have not done much there. I think I have only been there once. If you tell me what I need to do, I will try to be your buddy. Heck, even if not on there, on here. I am down with giving a "way to go" to a person. Send me a PM and tell me what I need to do!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I drink the Spark drink and it give me energy ! I love the Fruit Punch Flavor
    MelissaAsh

Answer by MelissaAsh at 10:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I used to use fitday, or something like that. I'll check this one out.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:31 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have the same issue on sparkpeople, I'll be your sparkbuddy
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 7:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Thanks everyone! By now, if you replied and said you'd like to be sparkbuddies, you've either been added or received a CM private message with my Spark username. If I missed anyone, let me know and I'll jump on it!
    geminilove

Comment by geminilove (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2011