What is your 2010 Year in Review Brief Recap?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 2010 review...january 2010 quit job and went back to school, started back to college after 10yrs. made dean's list for the first time in my life. my daughter turned one years old. the summer was long and i got a job as a dietary aide part time.. returned to school in september and got almost all A's in prevascular program. December 31, 2010...got a phone call from the director I was officially accepted into the program.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It started out boring. My daughter started kindergarten. I got treated for depression. I got a job. My father was killed in a car accident on Thanksgiving. I read 108 books. I at one time had 13 guinea pigs.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Major female issues, had a hysterectomy in March, continued homeschooling while recovering from surgery, still got more migraines than I wanted, major family drama in June which has led to almost CONSTANT migraines, nice vacation with my husband and kids in July, celebrated 15th wedding anniversary with a romantic weekend getaway with my hubby in November, attended my friend's homebirth on Dec.6th and got to watch a new life enter the world,celebrated Christmas at home with my husband and children and enjoyed every minute of it, went to Creation museum on New Year's Eve.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Bought new car, successful at my job, started grad school, son turned 4 years old, made decision to not have more kids, family vacation, My dh was promoted at work, celebrated 7 years married to my dh, and just a great year!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011