Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Insurance for a TS pregnancy

I'm going to carry a baby for another family and I have no insurance and I need help finding insurance. Do you think that medicaid will cover it...

Answer Question

Asked by kasiety.1 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 4 (29 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • The family you are having the baby for should be covering it NOT the tax payers!

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

  • You shouldn't have to have insurance, those are costs that the family should pay for you. Medicaid will not cover it.

    Answer by gumby11883 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

  • The family should be paying for this.

    Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

  • Yeah... if its another families baby, then they should be paying.

    Answer by sissy0604 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.