What does this mean?

I'm not sure if this category is the correct one, so here goes. I seem to have a high electromagnetic field around me. I used to burn out the light bulbs right above the table I was lying on at my acupuncturist's office. I also burn out bulbs all the time, and those times are when I am upset or angry at something. My PC mouse is always malfunctioning as well as my watches, or anything electrical that I operate. Does anyone know what this means? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Talk to a medium. Maybe you do. I beleive in all of that stuff so talk to someone with experience and see where to go from there
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'd go to the science dept of a local college and ask what you can do to get that to stop.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My mom does this and it is due to a higher concentration of certain magnetic metals like magnesium and iron in the body and bloodstream. Her levels of hydration also affected how strongly this occurs. (Dehydrated she blew out lights more frequently etc.) I have similar issues but it doesn't occur as frequently with me. I still cannot wear watches because the electromagnetic field from the metallic elements in my bloodstream drains the battery
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i had that happen for a while. when i get sick i get nose bleeds very badly (even if i sneeze my nose will gush blood) and my doctor told me to start taking iron supplements because i was getting really tired and weak, well i guess i was taking more than i actually needed because i started having trouble with watches and electronic stuff not working around me. once i cut back on the iron it stopped.
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Talk to your doctor about this to rule out the over abundance of iron.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• A friend of mine is like that...its kinda funny because the debit machines at walmart wont work if he is standing right there the lights are always going out and some motion sensors dont even detect him lol
    Anonymous

• There are lots of reasons for this kind of thing. From a spiritual aspect, you may need to just do some basic grounding. You may simply have some built up psychic energy. From a physical aspect it could simply be a higher electrical charge in your body. I for example have a high electrical charge, I can't wear watches because the batteries will just burn out...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It may also indicate a smattering of telekenetic ability. You should try working with a pendulum. Try to make it swing and change directions. A ring or a gemstone pendant on a metal chain is best to use. And if you get some movement, then you'll know you're telekenetic. If you don't, it might indeed be medical.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:31 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Too much salt.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Sabrina and witchqueen have some excellent ideas.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:21 AM on Jan. 4, 2011