Since more and more “older people” are texting and tweeting, there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). I wonder which one's I'll use the most…?
· ATD: At The Doctor's
· BFF: Best Friend Farted
· BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
· BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
· CBM: Covered By Medicare
· CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center
· DWI: Driving While Incontinent
· FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers
· FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
· FYI: Found Your Insulin
· GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
· GHA: Got Heartburn Again
· HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement
· IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
· LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
· LOL: Living On Lipitor
Answer by older at 7:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Answer by keisha613 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Answer by m-avi at 8:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Answer by TARARENEE at 8:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Answer by Gen at 8:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Isn't that the TRUTH!!!!
Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Answer by momof241988 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2011
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: