TTC and had cramps during sex?

We are TTC #2 I don't have a normal cycle so I don't know when my period is going to come or when I ovulate. I have been taking Fertilaid for a month now and just ordered another months worth for me and him this time.
So last night we were TTC and I had period like cramping on both lower sides, It was the first time that has ever happened and it was gone after we were done.
My husband yesterday also said I looked pregnant, I took a HPT about 5 days ago and it was negative.
Has anyone had this happen?
Has anyone ever tried Fertilaid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• never had that problem but i heard just today that when you cramp like that it means you are ovulating maybe you should get an ovulation test to find out when you are
    BGBsmom

Answer by BGBsmom at 7:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2011