What does your child do that makes you just melt?

You know that little thing that makes everything better regardless of what going on.

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• My daughter is always telling me that she loves me. Shes 4 and has done this for a while. She will wake me up every night to say that she loves me. She is the best! Its kind of depressing though knowing that she may not be this way later on :(
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My DD just turned 3- whenever I come home & pick her up, she kisses me on the cheek & then nuzzles her head down into the juncture between my neck & shoulder. It makes me smile every time, & I look forward to it every day.

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I will sing the barney song and sponge bob song and stop for her to sing the parts she no's -
    me: who lives in a pineapple under the sea
    Liz: pong bob wear pans
    me: absorbed and yellow and forest blah blah (i dnt no that part yet lol)
    liz: pong bob wear pans
    Me: spongebob square pants spongebob square pants spongebobbbb square pants
    liz: ha ha ha ha (than she plays with her nose)

Liz: I wuvv u u hub me
    me: we're a happy family with a great big hug (she gives a hug and kiss) and a kiss from me to you wont you say you love meeeee
    Liz: tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol:)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• When I tickle him and he laughs hysterically. I can't wait until he says "I love you mommy"
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 1:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Their kisses their I love you mommy,smiles, laughs I could go on forever :)
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:13 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Everything my Son says and does makes my heart melt! But I would have to say that when He says AND signs "I love you" (points to His eye, touches His heart, points at me), gives me endless Hugs and Kisses, and says "You're pretty, Mommie!" are at the top of that incredibly long list. =] He is just like His Daddie (my Husband) - They both tell me They love me, show Their affection, and compliment me countless times daily. I am so BLESSED! My Men are truly THE best. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• My youngest daughter, no matter how upset I get at whatever it is she may be getting into, it's that smile that makes me melt. My oldest daughter says things like 'it's ok mommy I still love you' just makes everything better. Children are the puppet masters to our hearts.
    tigger1alb

Answer by tigger1alb at 10:04 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• my oldest kids---when they come up to me and hug me for no reason, other than to hug me
    my 4 and 6 yr olds--when they hug me and pat/rub my shoulder and squeeze me tight...
    Flutterbytld

Answer by Flutterbytld at 10:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• The thing that always got me was if I was tired or not feeling good, he would say, "It's ok honey, It'll be all better soon", and give me a kiss. That's the same thing I would say to him if he was sick.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:22 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• happyWhen my youngest calls to tell me about a new rap that our fav rapper(EMINEM) just came out with, it makes me feel real good.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 4, 2011