I can't help it!

Okay so lately I've been getting overian cysts that kill when I have sex! Yes I do see a doctor for them! But my husband just got mad that the sex hurt to bad! I kept going he's the one that stopped!!! What can I do?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 8:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Have your dr refer you to a specialist. Maybe they can do something to asperate the cysts or make them smaller.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• And Id tell hubby to go eff himself! LOL He has no idea whatr youre going through so he needs to be more sympothetic and less selfish
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Try advil or aleve before sex...if you plan it that is lol....and see how that helps GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• thats true. your husband should be more sympathetic and not so selfish just thinkig about pleasing himself and not caring if your in pain.
    bronxbaby000

Answer by bronxbaby000 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• "accidently" kick him in thr balls and tell him to have sex with you to see if he can deal with pain.
    bronxbaby000

Answer by bronxbaby000 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Speaking from experiance, advil or aleve (both ae the same anyway NSAIDS) don't work with the pain when it comes to sex. Got to see your GYN and they might be able to reduce them or make them disappear. And if you DH don't it, give him a bar of soap and tell him to take a shower. Ask him how he would feel if he had a blister on his "member" or something, and u insisted on having sex. Or u can say if he keeps harassing u, he will be sleeping on the couch or really torture him by saying u will make him watch u getting off when u go and buy some personal toys!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Additional lubing up might also help.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• buy DH a pocket pussy and some lube. and tell him that next time he wants to be an asshole because you are in pain he can go f*** himself, literally
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 9:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If it hurts that badly, then don't do it!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:32 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Most doctors put you on birth control to make cysts smaller. If that doesn't work, then they usually remove them.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:01 AM on Jan. 4, 2011