Doc said might be to early and wait 3-4 weeks to see if i get my period adult content

So went to the docs today for new patient check up . Told him i thought i might be preggo, cuz my nipples have seriously been like tingeling (it feels wierd) and in the shower hurt when the water hits them but not only that once i get out of the shower in my left breast i can see the duct (vein) kinda swollen u know like when ur milk comes in and had a small amount of clear fuild. Also been notcing smells alot more (like i sat next to 2 women one smelled like cigg and the other perfume) made me nauseated. Well so he did a urine test and it was neg . I had my period dec-22-25 lite and was 3 days late. He did say it might be early to tell but how could i have pregnancy symptoms if i really did have my period bearly over a week ago. if it wasnt my period and was just bleeding wouldnt a pee test show already? my hubby n i only had sex 1 time after my period . and its near impossible to get pregnant right after ur period. He told me just to wait for my period to come. Do i really have to wait anoter 3-4 weeks? i dont wanna wait another month .Ive been pregnant twice and i dunno if i really do feel pregnant but cant explain while im having these symptoms.

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• If you've been pregnant twice before then you should know the answer to this question. Only a pregnancy test can tell you if you are and you have to wait until you miss your period to take the test. Sounded like you needed a refresher so there you go.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If you had a period a couple of weeks ago, it's unlikely that you are pregnant right now... even assuming the light period was bleeding during pregnancy instead most urine tests would register a pregnancy by now. If you conceived post-period, you're likely too early to either test positive or show symptoms. All you can really do is wait and test if you miss your next period, or ask for a blood quantitative hcg test. That will give you a definitive answer.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'd say its way to early to tell. Normally is you get light bleeding during pregnancy that happens in the beginning it will happen when your supposed to get ur regualr period. and then you should wait atleast a week or two after ur missed period to test and even then it could come back neg. I'd say wait another month and see if u miss that period and if u do..test..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 9:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011